P-51 Mustangs P-51
MustangsMustangs Hangar
Ford Mustangs P-51
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2014, 07:01:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the
MustangsMustangs Hangar!
5810 Posts in 1450 Topics by 1042 Members
Latest Member: cpk63
* Home Help Search Login Register
MustangsMustangs  |  MustangsMustangs Hangar  |  Warbirds  |  Topic: Needed Colors for 3rd Fighter Commando Squadron emblem ................. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Needed Colors for 3rd Fighter Commando Squadron emblem .................  (Read 1618 times)
Johnny Signor
Mustang Fan

« on: June 28, 2010, 11:02:22 PM »

Hello, I have a black and white image of the WW-2 era 3rd ACS emblem, it depicts a human skull with a 50 caliber machine gun and a large lightning bolt in a "X' like pattern behind the skull, the eyes of the skull have minature lightning bolts for pupils and the cracks in the top of the skull are also lightning shaped, the 50 Cal is firing a round and there is a belt of ammo trailing from it to the rear of the skull and the overall design is on a round background.
Pleas anyone who may have the colors to this emblem or know a good lead to someone that does contact me , I really appreciate any help, I love to get the proper colors to these emblems and hope to get this one nailed down finally, looking forward to replies, contact>   WeBeEmblems@aol.com
Have a Great Day !!!!!!! Geek
Johnny Signor
Mustang Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 11:41:26 PM »

Is there no one out there that knows of this emblem besides myself?HuhHuh   It had to have come from a book of some sort as it was a very well defined image before being zeroxed, I really do hope someone of the Air Commandos who flew P-51's can come across for me on this emblem's colors , I really enjoy keeping thier history alive and preserved for the future to know of and remember !!!!!!!!
Johnny
WeBeEmblems@aol.com

Hellllllooooooooooooooo, anyone HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
really want to get this emblems colors nailed down ,Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze  Grin
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 11:00:33 PM by Johnny Signor » Logged
Johnny Signor
Mustang Fan

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 10:15:22 PM »

Wow, very surprised this being a P-51 Mustang site that no one has responded about the emblem in question , I'll still keep hoping someone can help with this one,...........................................
Johnny Signor
Mustang Fan

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 09:10:19 PM »

FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap I have gotten the proper colors for this emblem , great to be able to take this one off my search list !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The colors were blue background,red skull and lightning bolt , gray 50 caliber , brass shells .......................................................

Johnny
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
MustangsMustangs  |  MustangsMustangs Hangar  |  Warbirds  |  Topic: Needed Colors for 3rd Fighter Commando Squadron emblem ................. « previous next »
Jump to: